Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The good about health magazine

I have gone through a health magazine which I subcribe for over a year, The subjects I go through are about the good of yoga exercise which can cure many types of pain in our body. My size to many peoples are considerate over weight and even I used to have on and off pain at my lower back.

I started to do yoga exercises during free time at home from the health magazine instructions. After a few lesson I start to loss some pounce that gives me more urges to go further. During the few months exercises I notice that it reduce my lower back pain and also the wrinkly on my face has gone less.

Besides learning from the health magazine the good about yoga exercises it also teaches you about diseases, its prevention, symptoms, risk factors and treatment and also food nutrition in our daily life.

Labels: