Friday, December 07, 2007

Health magazine change my life

When retired you will find and experience stress if you do not budget your finance and plain your lifestyle, and health. When I first got retirement money I went on tours with my wife and enjoy good foods. After a few months mostly stay at home when my cash was not very much, I find live very stressful and loss my temper for a very small things. So I decided to get a job to past my time and I got job at a clinic helper. The clinic was not very busy most of the time so I spent most of my time reading health magazine which the doctors subcribed every months.

After going through the health magazine that exercises can help our body from aging and disease. In one article its tells that yoga exercise is one of the best ways to reduce stress and secondly helps us to maintain our physical health and reduce ageings. After all the clinic close at 5pm dialy. I enroll myself with my wife in a yoga lesson and is guide by a instrutors. After a few month of yoga exercise I find my health going better and also I find I had get rids of stress as I finds I am not moody anymore and had never show my bad emotions and always cheerfuls.

Labels: